Oneway East

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Return





Perhaps this was the point. I was so dead sick of New York when I left, but now all of a sudden, being back, it feels like a world of promise. So much happening compared to the little island. So many different kinds of people everywhere. Largely getting along, it seems, perhaps by ignoring, but nonetheless. There isn't a binary structure apparent everywhere, of Thai/Farang. IT's just a horrendously chaotic mix of people doing their thing.


I love the fresh set of eyes you get, having been away.

A girl described to me how to make your own silkscreens. I'd been wondering about that.

The enthusiasm of the moment won't last forever, probably just a brief period, but I'll be listening.

1 Comments:

At Thu Dec 07, 06:48:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Counter