Oneway East

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Lush

Out of Bangkok! Whew. Rather hard-partying weekend with Justus and countless others. I'm out I'm out I'm out. I like Bangkok but I am relieved to be here in Ko Pha Ngan, this little rock of jungle poking out of the ocean. It's really lovely. Was standing with my friend John on the balcony of his house, admiring the soaring green valley beneath us. The wind was gentle, birds flitting around in the palms, and then a rainbow came out. It was a bit much. But really. This view. In the states you might get that kind of view from a fifteen million dollar house. He's moving to another place tomorrow, but he's been paying about 150$ a month for it. Um. Right. Ok. very farang-intensive place this is, so the food isn't as amazing as it is in Bangkok, which is truly amazing, but still. I'm not going to start complaining about fantasy island.

Over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Counter